Friday, September 6, 2013

New things- update

So I invested in a new laptop and its working great. I've made rules for it...
1. No eating or drinking near the laptop.
2. 'Each thing has it's folder and the place it belongs'
3. 'You don't have to save every picture you like on facebook.'
4. 'Back up as often and as much as you can.'
That's about it for now.... I'll probably make more in the future.

UPDATE: It's the third week of school and I'm a little homesick... ok a lot homesick. I'm going too be going home this weekend with the gracious efforts of my grandma and mother, possibly my little sister. My room-mates Destyni and Brenna went to comic con yesterday so I had last night to myself. I am hoping to get my l.o.a.n. so that I can have money to live. (And I'm not gonna lie, I'm using 600 of it for my trip to Denver with Linze in October.) I've made a pack with myself: I, Kirsten Fowler, will go swimming ever week on Friday in less I'm going home them I will go on Thursday.
I went last night and I woke up with aching legs. I know why though, I swam a lot just with my legs so I get why.
I'm doing my best to keep up with homework and I'm going to get good grades. Hopefully I can find scholarships for next semester so NO MORE L.O.A.N.S!!! At least that's my hope, along with finding a job.... *rolls eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment